Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I can't even read symbols

I can see you there, walking up to the SW Corridor. Sauntering with your dogs. After a few steps you meet a fork in your path. Which way...which way should you go? Oh! Thank the gods there is a sign to help you in your quest. A sign that is confusing, incomprehensible gibberish. What does it say? WHAT COULD IT ALL MEAN?

Photobucket
quest of the oblivious

Left! No, no Right! wait no Left! Aaargg the symbols! they are just gobbledygook...right, right it is.

So you decide to follow the arrow with the little bicycle under it. Dogs and their clueless owners...that's what a bicycle is right?

Now as irritating as that all is (and sadly quite common) you UNLEASH them. Thank goodness you had your headphones on so loud you couldn't hear me hollering for you to watch out. Just let them roam free, fur covered obstacles that would crush my soul if i accidentally hit them.

If I had a knife I'd cut you. Pay attention to your surroundings!

No comments:

Post a Comment